Prevent Accidents With LATHEGUARD
Clear LEXAN, Semi-Circular Wrap-a-round Guards
- Heavy Duty Cast Mounting bracket supplied.
- Heavy Duty Chrome-plated extension tube and hardware.
- Ready to mount; all you do is affix mounting bracket with two screws.
- Back of shield is reinforced with plated wire-form housing.
- Locks in swing away or functional positions.
- Accepts 3 or 4-Jaw Chucks.Information and Specifications
HINTS, FOR SELECTING THE CORRECT LATHEGUARD!
- The Chuck Diameter being used on your Lathe makes for a good formula.
Utilize Dimension “A” and other dimensions on chart shown on page 5 of our Safety Brochure. See Home Page for link to Safety Catalog.
On Lathes with center heights of 7 inches or more there is a significant variation in the diameter of a 3-Jaw as against a 4-Jaw Chuck. It may be necessary to install the next larger Latheguard to accommodate for the 4-Jaw Chuck. Keeping a double bracket (No. 13071) on the Lathe makes it possible to switch your latheguard from small to larger size and vice versa, in one minute.
NEITHER RAZOR-SHARP CHIPS NOR BROKEN TOOLS BITS WILL PENETRATE THE LEXAN SHIELD
Model No. 12999 suggested Lathe size is Very Small Lathes for use with Chucks up to 6″ Diameters.